By: Andrew Scholey, Katherine Cox Compounds that increase the activity of certain neurotransmitters (chemical signalling molecules) or the delivery of the basic energy substrates (glucose and oxygen) to the brain have the potential to improve aspects of cognitive function. Those that, like curcumin, decrease inflammation and oxidative stress may have longer-term benefits for the ageing brain. […]
Turmeric is a rather unassuming root that you’d easily overlook – but ground down it’s a yellow-orange spice that’s at the heart of just about every Indian curry. But over ...
Curcumin’s Bioavailability Results Commentary by Pan Pantziarka I have written before about curcumin, the yellow pigment from the spice turmeric, and its anti-cancer properties. In the lab there is ample ...
Turmeric Proven Superior To 10 Medications At Reversing Disease Turmeric, the main spice in curry, is arguably the most powerful herb on the planet at fighting and reversing disease. It ...
Curcumin May Help Urinary Function In Prostate Cancer Patients Could the spice curcumin (derived from turmeric) actually help control the side effects of radiation treatment in prostate cancer patients? A ...
‘Poor Man’s Saffron’ Hits the U.S. Everything’s coming up golden. Turmeric golden, that is. These days, the deep-yellow spice is popping up all over the United States. Spice marketers report ...
Sacred Herb Turmeric May Make At Least 14 Pharmaceutical Drugs Utterly Obsolete You may have already heard about the many amazing healing properties of the spice turmeric, which is also ...
Turmeric Shown to Save Your Brain from Toxic Fluoride Poisoning | Natural Society Though many areas of the country are attempting to remove fluoride from municipal water supplies, the American ...
Discover The Amazing Ability Of Curcumin (Turmeric) To Fight Chronic Disease | Natural News For thousands of years, ancient cultures throughout Asia have been using turmeric, also known as curcumin, to ...
Turmeric’s Orange Pigment Cut Painful, Itchy Dermatitis On Women’s Irradiated Breasts Radiation or “radiotherapy” is a common treatment for breast cancer. Fortunately, radiation treatment of one breast does not appear ...
Turmeric, Curcumin Shown to Prevent Numerous Cancers in Many Studies Turmeric, the bright yellow root that is ground and put in foods for its deep flavor and beautiful color, is ...
30 Ways To Reduce Inflammation Fast Inflammation can be caused many different factors. Scientifically speaking inflammation is a cascade of chemical reactions that happen within the body when there is ...
Fighting Cancer with Plant Molecules: Indian Scientists Show the Way What do tea, turmeric and broccoli have in common? A lot, when it comes to an arsenal of certain chemicals ...
Turmeric’s Many Benefits that Aid in Weight Loss When you’re trying to lose weight, you want to make sure you are doing it in the safest way possible. There are a lot of different synthetic weight loss pills with high claims and low results on the market. Even more, though they may aid in weight […]
The Spice That Fights Depression The kitchen cure that works as well as antidepressants In feel-good news (literally), a completely natural pill could soon join the ranks of depression prescriptions. Curcumin, an active compound derived from the spice turmeric, was put to the test against a traditional antidepressant, fluoxetine in a study published in Phytotherapy […]
Curcumin has been shown in the laboratory to have profound and diverse effects on breast cancer carcinogenesis, proliferation and metastasis. Furthermore, these anticancer actions have been observed against several types of breast cancer, including estrogen receptor positive and progesterone receptor positive (ER+/PR+), ER negative and PR negative (ER-/PR-), and HER2/neu overexpressing cell lines. Some degree […]
Going Through Radiotherapy For Breast Cancer? Better Take Curcumin! If you are currently going through radiotherapy for breast cancer, you would be well advised to include curcumin in your daily supplement regime. I’ll share why in a moment. First, however, a little rant. I am frequently told by women going through breast cancer that when […]
With all the exceptional benefits of turmeric, health-savvy individuals have embraced the spice as a powerful tonic for a wide variety of complaints. Taming chronic inflammation, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, obesity, liver disease and even neurological disorders like depression and Alzheimer’s, this golden root is an absolute superstar among medicinal herbs. Over and above that, turmeric […]
Discover the Simple Natural Solution to Lifelong Cognitive Health: Is Turmeric it the next miracle herb? Part I & II By: Prof. Meenakshi Bhattacharjee Are you concerned about maintaining the health of your brain as you age? You’re not alone. Losing one’s memory and mental abilities to cognitive decline is something we all fear, and […]
Turmeric can Fight Cancer, Depression Disorder Giving a push to the nutraceutical qualities of turmeric, Australian universities have found out that the yellow spice can be used in fighting cancer and depression. Curcumin, the principal curcuminoid derived from turmeric influences several biological mechanisms associated with major depression, namely those associated with monoaminergic activity, immune-inflammatory and […]
- Turmeric-Curcumin And Colorectal Cancer Treatment May 10, 2013
- Turmeric-Curcumin For Breast Cancer Treatment April 30, 2012
- Nano-Curcumin for Gynecological Cancers Treatment July 26, 2012
- Curcumin For Hematologic Cancers Treatment May 19, 2013
- Benefits of Taking Curcumin Supplement Daily May 11, 2012
- Turmeric Slows Down the Spread of Breast Cancer September 2, 2013
- HPV a Growing Cause of Upper Throat Cancer June 4, 2013
- Curcumin Liver Cancer Treatment – Inhibit Cancer Cells Growth May 26, 2012
- DHA and Curcumin for Highly Effective Natural Cancer Treatment August 26, 2013
- An Ancient Spice Can Prevent and Treat Cancer? April 2, 2013
- The Mood and Brain Benefits of Curcumin from Turmeric December 13, 2017
- Does turmeric really help protect us from cancer? July 10, 2017
- Turmeric For Weight Loss: Kitchen Spice That Burns Fat July 8, 2017
- Turmeric Curcumin Depression Treatment July 8, 2017
- Curcumin Prevents and Treat Breast Cancer December 7, 2016
- Curcumin Enhances Radiotherapy Treatment November 22, 2014
- Nanotechnology Improves Curcumin’s Healing Capacity September 4, 2014
- Curcumin’s Bioavailability Level September 4, 2014
- Turmeric: Simple Natural Solution to Lifelong Cognitive Health August 30, 2014
- Turmeric Superior At Reversing Disease July 10, 2014
- Cucumin Muscle Building
- Curcumin Alzheimer's Disease Treatment
- Curcumin Anti-Depression
- Curcumin Arthritis Treatment
- Curcumin Benefits
- Curcumin Bioavailability
- Curcumin Cancer Treatment
- Curcumin Cardiovascular Diseases
- Curcumin Diabetes Treatment
- Curcumin Herbal Remedies
- Curcumin Weight Loss
- Kunyit Curcumin Health Tips
- Turmeric Curcumin Books
- Turmeric Curcumin News